Car Accident Lawyers
No matter how many times you’ve driven past other accidents, nothing truly prepares you for a serious collision. You can’t really appreciate the traumatic reality of a crash or all of the aftermath until it has happened to you or a loved one.
Maximizing Compensation For Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
At Keis George, we do understand what you are going through and how to help you recover as fully and quickly as possible. Our experienced attorneys have handled thousands of motor vehicle accident cases, from the insurance company perspective and as vigorous advocates for injury victims and their families.
We handle personal injury and wrongful death accidents throughout Ohio and Illinois.Call us immediately at 866-492-6365 to start the investigation and protect your financial and legal interests.
We Are Committed To You And Your Recovery
Representing the injured since 1988, we have handled every scenario involving motor vehicles:
- Auto accidents — intersection and rear-end collisions
- Highway/freeway/turnpike accidents — locals and travelers
- Motorcycle accidents, including bikes forced off the road
- Pedestrians and bicyclists hit by cars
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents caused by fatigued truckers or safety violations
- Collisions with uninsured drivers
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers and distracted drivers
- Accidents involving buses, limos, shuttles and taxis
- Accidents involving ATVs and off-road vehicles
- Boat and Jet Ski accidents on Lake Erie and inland waters
Our attorneys have extensive experience in insurance litigation (plaintiff and defense), which gives us an edge in making the case for your full and fair compensation. We know how to position you for maximum damages, whether through settlement negotiations or a jury trial. We regularly work with accident reconstruction specialists, medical experts and other professionals to build the strongest case for liability and damages.
We believe in developing relationships with clients, to build trust and reduce anxiety during the process and to achieve the most favorable outcome. We take the time to understand how the accident affects your health and employment and daily life, and what disabilities and financial hardships you may be dealing with as time goes on. Our primary goal is to make the negligent parties and their insurers compensate you accordingly.
Discuss Your Accident With Proven Trial Lawyers
When you need honest answers and aggressive representation, you can trust Keis George. We offer a free consultation, serving clients statewide in Ohio with locations in Cleveland and Columbus. We also have a staffed office in Chicago. Call us toll free at 866-492-6365 or contact us online.