Hurt On A Treadmill Or In A Gym Equipment Accident?
Keis George Can Help.
When you purchase a treadmill or a gym membership to get in shape, the last thing you expect is to suffer a serious injury that keeps you out of work and saddles you with expensive medical bills. You can’t imagine that a simple piece of gym equipment can cause severe or life-altering injury. But it happens.
At the Ohio personal injury law firm of Keis George, we represent clients who have suffered serious injury in accidents involving home fitness equipment or at gyms in the Cleveland and Columbus areas and statewide. If you have suffered a treadmill injury or a loved one was badly hurt or killed in a gym accident or by a defective fitness machine, contact our offices today for a free consultation.
Our capable attorneys handle a full range of exercise-related injuries, including:
- Treadmill accidents such as falls resulting in broken bones, scars from facial lacerations, head trauma, brain injury or other serious injuries
- Home and gym accidents such as equipment collapse or amputation of fingers and toes
- Accidents on a treadmill or other piece of equipment with improper safety warnings
- Accidents caused by the removal of manufacturer-provided safety shut-offs
- Personal injury at an improperly staffed gym or fitness facility
- Product liability claims arising out of accidents caused by defective treadmills, home gyms and other fitness products
In our experience, clients who were injured on a treadmill or another piece of workout equipment have a high rate of recovery in personal injury and product liability claims and lawsuits. While every case is different — and we can’t promise a particular result in your situation — you owe it to yourself to talk to an experienced lawyer who can evaluate your case and help you understand your legal options.
Contact Keis George Today
The team at Keis George can help you pursue maximum recovery after a treadmill accident or another exercise injury sustained at home or at the gym. Call us in Cleveland or Columbus toll free at 866-492-6365 or contact us by email now.