Cleveland Personal Injury Attorneys
With offices in Cleveland and Columbus, the attorneys of Keis | George offer professional, dedicated representation. We help clients who have suffered serious personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one in Ohio.
Our firm has extensive experience in the negotiation of insurance settlements and litigation of personal injury lawsuits arising out of a wide range of negligence, and involving all kinds of serious injury. When you need honest answers, detailed assessment and aggressive representation, you can trust Keis | George. Contact our Cleveland personal injury lawyers for a free consultation.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
The lawyers of Keis | George handle a full range of auto accident injury cases, including:
- Car accidents caused by another driver’s negligence
- Motorcycle accidents resulting in serious, life-altering injury or death, including noncontact motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents caused by truck driver error, failure to follow the rules and regulations governing truck driversor trucking company negligence
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents caused by inattentive drivers
- Boating and personal watercraft accidents on Lake Erie and inland lakes
- ATV and off-road vehicle accidents, including injuries to passengers
Our attorneys can help you understand the causes of motor vehicle accidents, including air bag malfunction. We can also assist you with your uninsured and underinsured motorist’s insurance claims.
Experience in a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases
In addition to accidents involving motor vehicles, our firm handles cases involving all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Construction accidents: We represent construction workers and their families in insurance claims and personal injury lawsuits against contractors, subcontractors and other parties whose negligence results in serious accidents and injuries at construction sites statewide, including burns and electrocution injuries.
- Animal attacks: If you, your child or an elderly loved one suffered a serious dog bite or was injured while being attacked by an out-of-control animal, we can help you hold the owner or keeper accountable to pay for your medical bills and expenses.
- Product liability: We have the skill and experience to pursue maximum compensation for consumers who were injured or suffered the loss of a loved one due to a dangerous or defective product, including cases of serious accidents involving treadmills and other gym equipment.
- Nursing home cases: Keis | George is dedicated to fighting for victims of nursing home neglect. We handle cases involving a wide range of accidents and injuries caused by negligence, carelessness or abuse at Ohio nursing homes and managed care facilities.
- Premises liability: Our Ohio premises liability attorneys represent clients statewide who have suffered serious injury in a slip-and-fall accident or other incident caused by dangerous conditions at commercial premises or retail establishments. We also handle cases on behalf of clients who were injured due to negligent security practices that resulted in an assault or another crime.
If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, we understand no amount of money can make up for your loss. However, we can help you bring a claim for wrongful death to hold the responsible parties accountable.
Contact an Ohio Premises Liability Lawyer at Keis | George
If you have suffered a serious injury or the loss of a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or reckless acts anywhere in Ohio, let our attorneys give you accurate information and sound legal guidance in a free consultation. Call our offices in Cleveland and Columbus toll free at 866-492-6365 or contact our personal injury firm online for a free consultation.