Truck Driver Accident Lawyers
Commercial trucking is governed by federal and state rules and regulations to maintain safety on roads. When a driver, the company he or she works for, or the truck maintenance crew fails to meets these standards, serious personal injury can result. If you have been injured by a truck, the truck driver accident lawyers at KG Injury Law can help you. We have helped countless clients bring personal injury claims and recover compensation for their injuries. We will fight to hold all of the parties, including truck drivers, trucking companies, and maintenance companies responsible for causing your accident.
To discuss your injuries, contact a Cleveland trucking accident lawyer at KG Injury Law. In a free initial consultation, our personal injury lawyers will help you understand your options and tell you what we can do to help your claim.
Truck Driver Rules And Regulations
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients who have been injured in truck accidents. Most truck accidents are a result of truck driver negligence or a failure to follow rules and regulations regarding truck safety, including:
- Failing to properly secure loads and cargo;
- Driver exhaustion resulting from lack of required sleep between jobs;
- Driver drug or alcohol abuse;
- Driving an overweight vehicle;
- Failing to have a proper license, such as a commercial driver’s license;
- Driving on a road where trucks are forbidden or failing to heed height limitations;
- Failing to have proper mirrors to prevent blind spots; and
- Failing to reduce speed in inclement weather conditions, such as fog, snow, rain or ice.
Investigating Your Truck Driver Accident
Truck accidents are time-sensitive. When you hire our firm, we will work quickly to collect evidence for your case. For example, most trucks have a “black box” device or a GPS unit. These devices record the speed the truck was going and the location of the truck at the time of the accident. We will try to work fast to secure this information before it is lost or destroyed.
Truck Driver Negligence Lawyer
At KG Injury Law, we can help you determine if the truck that caused your injuries violated federal or state law. To talk about your truck driver accident with an experienced Ohio trucking driver negligence attorney, contact KG Injury Law.