Car Accident Lawyers
Car accidents can cause devastating injuries. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you need a skilled and experienced Ohio attorney to help you investigate the cause of your accident and bring a claim against all of the parties responsible.
KG Injury Law has represented countless clients injured in car accidents. In the Cleveland, Ohio area and throughout Ohio, we help clients recover compensation for their injuries resulting from accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, and recreational vehicles. To talk to our experienced car accident attorneys, contact our personal injury firm. We offer free initial consultations and dedicated legal counsel.
Determining The Cause Of Your Car Accident
When you hire our firm, we will work diligently and quickly to determine the cause of your accident. We have extensive experience helping clients who have been injured in accidents caused by:
- Reckless driving: When another driver fails to yield at a stop sign, runs a red light, cuts you off or crosses over the centerline, you can lose control of your vehicle and suffer serious injuries. Whether you were in a car accident or a pedestrian accident, our attorneys will represent you in a claim against the reckless driver.
- Drunk driving: If you are driving a car, boat or an all-terrain vehicle (ATV), you must obey drunk driving laws. We help drunk driving victims recover compensation for their injuries.
- Negligent driving: Often drivers overlook motorcycles on the road or fail to pay attention to traffic. We assist victims of rear-end accidents and motorcycle accidents caused by the negligence of another driver.
- Truck accidents: Commercial vehicles must obey trucking rules and regulations. Our lawyers help clients injured in truck accidents caused by unsecured loads and cargo and improper maintenance.
- Poor weather conditions: Weather conditions, such as sun glare or ice, are no defense to liability. Our attorneys assist clients who were injured in inclement weather conditions.
- Texting and cell phone use: In Ohio, it is against the law to text while you drive. Using your cell phone while driving can lead to a serious accident. We can help you bring a claim against a driver who caused an accident by using a mobile phone.
Often, people do not believe they have a personal injury claim because a police officer didn’t cite or ticket the driver who caused the accident. This is not the case. Our attorneys will investigate your accident, collect evidence, and help you bring a claim against all parties responsible for your injuries, independent from any criminal case.
Personal Injury Lawyers
We will work to secure damages for pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses so you can focus on your recovery. Contact one of our car accident lawyers to discuss your injuries.