Patrick J. O’Malley
866-492-6365 (Toll Free)
Patrick J. O’Malley is a Senior Partner with the law firm Keis George LLP.
Mr. O’Malley is a 1995 graduate of Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He was admitted to the Ohio Bar in November, 1995 and the Illinois Bar in February, 1996. Mr. O’Malley was also admitted to the U. S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio in August, 2000.
Mr. O’Malley received a Bachelor of Science degree in political science from Quincy University in Quincy, Illinois in 1991, with a business minor.
Mr. O’Malley concentrates his practice on a variety subrogation areas including product liability, construction liability, fire and explosion claims, general automobile accident as well as personal injury. Mr. O’Malley practices in both federal and state courts and has successfully argued issues in several state appellate courts.
Mr. O’Malley is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, Cuyahoga and Lorain County Bar Associations, and the Cleveland Bar Association.
Pat’s wife, Jodie, is an accountant. They have three children. Pat enjoys spending time with his family, outdoor activities, golf, running, and all sports.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Premise Liability
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Construction Law
- Products Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Insurance Subrogation Fundamentals, National Business Institute, 2009
- Economic Loss Doctrine, NASP , 2008
- Insurance Fundamentals, National Business Institute, 2009
- Mock Trial Parts 1-3, NASP, 2010
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association, Member
- Lorain County Bar Association, Member
- Cleveland Bar Association, Member